Friday, February 5, 2010

Love Divine All Loves Excelling

Great hymnal music is not easy to find. Here is an excellent rendition of one of my favorite songs, "Love Divine, All Love Excelling." I went to one Protestant site NetHymnal which had all of the hymns they were familiar with or wished to present at their site. However, I did not find this song with this tune. I could be mistaken as the music was really MIDI recording, all songs sounded as if they were played on a keyboard or synthesiser. I went to the World Library Publications, the publishing company which publishes the missal that my parish uses but they would only sell the sheet music, not present the lyrics or provide a demonstration of the hymn.

So I am indebted to DJMichaelAngelo for his excellent performance.

No comments: